Metro Go Pass TAP Card Program 23-24
Tap Card Eligibility Codes
- All TK-12 students received their unique TAP Card eligibility code via Schoology message.
- The Tap Card eligibility code will allow them free rides from July 1, 2023, to June 30, 2024.
- TAP cards can be used to access transportation between home to school as well as local museums & libraries.
Physical Tap Card Activation
- Students should use the same TAP Card from last year, but they have to renew it with the new eligibility code.
- Students can use a virtual card from the TAP LA mobile app, but this will deactivate their physical TAP Card.
- Students will activate/renew their physical or virtual TAP Card through this website: http://taptogo.net/gopass
- Students must use the Tap Card after registering within 30 days or the eligibility code expires.
- All renewals need to be done from the website, http://taptogo.net/gopass
For assistance in registering cards, students/families may contact Metro:
- (866) TAP-TO-GO / (866) 827-8646
- 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Before calling, have the following ready to share:
- Full Student Name
- LAUSD School
- Grade Level
- Tap Eligibility Code #
- Physical Tap Card #