Enroll Now

Student Enrollment 
Resident Applicants
To find out if you are in our attendance area for enrollment, please visit Resident School Finder

Parents/guardians/caretakers wishing to enroll a child for the first time in a Los Angeles Unified school should visit and fill out the online enrollment application. 


If you are transferring from another LAUSD school or are a returning student please stop by the Main Office for an enrollment packet. The office is open Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:30 pm. 


You will need to provide the following documents to the office for enrollment. For online enrollments these documents can be uploaded to your application. 


Proof of Residence
Please submit one of the following acceptable documents:
  • Utility service contract, bills or payment receipts (Gas, Water, or Electricity)
  • Property taxes, rental or lease agreement, current rental receipt with address of property on receipt
  • Official government mail (CalWORKS, Social Security, Medi-Cal)
  • Current pay stub
  • Voter registration
Proof of Age of Minor
Please submit one of the following acceptable documents:
  • Birth certificate
  • Baptismal certificate
  • Government-issued photo identification
  • Court order
  • Health office/vital statistics record of birth certificate date
  • Department of Public Social Services (DPSS) letter verifying birthdate and an explanation of how this was verified
Parent/Guardian/ Educational Rights Holder/ Caregiver ("parent") Identification
Please submit one of the following acceptable documents:
  • Student’s birth certificate or baptismal certificate or Court order establishing the parent/guardian relationship AND
  • Adult’s government-issued photo identification (Driver’s license or DMV identification card)
Proof of Immunization
For your reference, the Parents’ Guide to Immunizations Required for School Entry is available at here: Immunization Guidelines
If available/applicable you may also submit copies of:
  • Transcripts or recent grade reports
  • Copy of most recent Individual Educational Plan (IEP) or Section 504 Plan
  • Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) 1399 Form or minute order
  • Department of Probation placement information and/or Juvenile Court minute order
  • Court orders regarding legal custody, physically custody, or restricted contact with the school or child
The TK age for school year 2024-2025.
In the 2024-2025 school year, the remaining district schools will offer a child who will have their fifth birthday between September 2 (2024) and September 1 (2025) will be admitted into a TK program maintained by the school district.